Form No.1 C
Requirement for Passport new born baby
- Duly filled application Form 1C.
- Two recent photographs (size 35mm X 45mm) with plain white background and the dress in preferably in colours offering contrast with background for clarity.
- Original passports of the parents having entered spouse name in both passports
- Photocopy of the passports of both parents.
- Photocopy of Civil ID of the parents.
- Original Birth Card issued by the local Ministry of Health, Kuwait.
- Photocopy of the Birth Card.
- Original Birth Card of the child should be attested by M/o Foreign Affairs, Kuwait.
- It is essential that husband’s name is endorsed in wife’s passport before registration of birth of the child. For addition of Spouse’s Name in the wife’s passport, mother of the child has to come in person to the Embassy along with duly filled application Form 2A. (For further details, please see Form 2A)
- If either of the parents holds nationality other than India, then a No-Objection Certificate is required from their respective Embassy.
- Children born out of wedlock or having single parents (Kindly contact Attaché (Consular) for details of requirements.)
- Applicant has to come in person.
- The Applicant must produce Passport, Civil ID or any other related document in original for verification.
- All copies of documents should be self attested (sign & date).
- Additional documents may be needed for verification depending upon the documents submitted.
Air India has a rich mix of wide and narrow body aircrafts ranging from Boeing 747, Dreamliners, Airbus 320 to smaller CRJ-700 aircrafts. It has a wide network flying to 31 international and 59 domestic destinations over 4 continents. It connects many more destinations through code-share arrangements with various airlines.
LIC (international) BSC(c) is a subsidiary of LIC of India, a corporation established through an act of Gov. of India. LIC(International) started its activities in Kuwait in the year 1996 through its chief agent M/S.Warba Insurance Co.SAK, later in the year 2006, expanded by opening the marketing office of M/S.Warba Insurance Co.SAK, at Fahaheel.
Jet Airways, is India’s premier international airline and was founded in 1993. Over the years Jet Airways has constantly endeavoured to give the world a world-class airline and has been recognised and honoured constantly for this.
The Oriental Insurance Company Limited is one of the 4 Public Sectors (Government) Insurance Company’s of India, one of the four giants in Insurance World of India. Since, 1947 Oriental is underwriting a large number of risks starting from cattle to space, through its more than 1000 Offices in India.
New India Assurance Co Ltd, is a 100 % Govt of India owned multinational General Insurance Company operating in 27 countries and headquartered at Mumbai, India. Our global business crossed Rs.16000 Cr.
TCIL, a prime engineering and consultancy company, is a wholly owned Government of India Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Telecommunications (DOT), Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India.